15:00 – Event open and registration
15.10 – Welcome
15:12-15:35 – Opening speaker - Nigel Milton - Director of Communications, Heathrow: The Inside Comms Story
15.35-16:00 – Panel discussion with Chair Rob Smith, Editor of Influence magazine: "Communicating globally means thinking locally…" - does your message stay the same around the globe? Is it possible to create truly localised campaigns and stay aligned with your key strategy? With examples of how communications is adapted to different global audiences and the tactics to consider, our panel of international experts will discuss how to achieve successful global campaigns with cultural sensitivity:
- Bart Verhulst - Co-Founder of PressPage
- Jane Wilson - Mangaing Director at MHP Communications
- Nigel Milton - Director of Communications at Heathrow
16:00-17:00 – Choose one of the three following sessions:
- 3GEM – Get the best from your Data!: Surveys and statistics are a vital part of any PR campaign. The media are more likely to pick up those backed up with sound data and it can make or break the effectiveness of your project. This session, run by data experts 3GEM, will give an interactive overview of multiple aspects you should be considering during campaign planning. Topics include best practice and top tips for survey design, know your audience: sampling techniques and audience types, and maximise your results with sound data cleansing and validation.
- Curveball Media – The psychology of designing a winning video PR strategy: We hear it all the time: video is a powerful tool for brands. But what exactly does that mean? What type of video? For what audience? And delivered in what way? Hosted by Curveball, creators of award-winning animations and film, this session will delve deep into the psychology of designing a winning video PR strategy and how to use it to your advantage. Chris Blackwood, Managing Director of award-winning PR agency Third City, who works closely with Curveball, will also be talking about how to get the most out of video content, particularly seeding tactics across social platforms.
- Vuelio – Meet the Influencers II – This Time It’s Personal: You asked and we listened! Vuelio have selected award-winning bloggers in Women’s Lifestyle, Food & Drink and Fitness & Exercise to take part in an exclusive Q&A session about how to work with bloggers and get the most out of your influencer campaigns. Vuelio will host the session with: Hayley Hall, who recently rebranded from London Beauty Queen to cover more women’s lifestyle; Elle Linton, the fitness blogger behind Keep it SimpELLE; and Ciara Attwell, who writes the award-winning food blog My Fussy Eater.
17:00-18:00 – Networking drinks
18:00 – Event close