The CIPR PRide Awards recognise the outstanding work you've been delivering for your clients and employers across the UK.
Winners are awarded at our glittering UK-wide award ceremonies - a major calendar highlight for all involved.
Winning a PRide Award marks you out as an industry leader in your area, boosts team morale and demonstrates the value of PR to the wider business world.
Past winners continue to reap the benefits of their successes long after achieving them.
CIPR PRide Award nations / regions
- Anglia, Thames & Chiltern
- Cymru Wales
- North East
- North West
- Northern Ireland
- South of England and Channel Islands
- Yorkshire & Lincolnshire
CIPR PRide Awards – by numbers
- Over 1,000 entries received from public relations teams, consultancies and individuals across the UK
- 305 companies, 680 campaigns, 125 teams and 40 individuals
- Over 300 shortlisted public relations teams, consultancies and individuals across the UK
- 68 judges across the UK judged the 2016 CIPR PRide Awards. Entries are judged in teams who are based outside the nation/region of entry
- 2016 CIPR PRide Awards Chairs of Judges were Paul Mylrea Found.Chart.PR FCIPR and Sandra Macleod FCIPR.