The CIPR's Royal Charter includes the power to grant the status of Chartered Public Relations Practitioner to individuals who meet the required standard of professional distinction.
While chartered status is already the norm in older professions, it is still relatively new in public relations. However we are on the way to becoming a chartered profession and we would like you to be part of that future.
Chartered status represents the highest standard of professional excellence and integrity. As well as reflecting your breadth of experience and achievements, it shows that you keep pace in a fast-moving profession, updating your knowledge and skills through CPD.
Benefits of attaining Chartered status:
- Demonstrate to your peers that you have met the rigorous criteria set out for Chartered status.
- Enjoy greater influence within your organisation and in the profession.
- Gain a professional competitive edge and enhance your career prospects.
- Reassure prospective employers and clients that you practise to the highest standards.
- Chartered Public Relations Practitioners are entitled to use the designation Chart.PR and a supporting logo