CIPR CPD is a free online resource to help you plan, manage and record all the activities you do to keep your knowledge and skills up to date. It suggests nearly 1400 CPD activities for you, of which over 900 are completely free.
- You can log your CPD points from 1 March each year to 28 February the following year
- You need to log 60 points before each February deadline
- There are two CPD streams - "Developing yourself" and "Supporting others" - you can log points in both
- Once you have logged CPD 120 points you will automatically beome an Accredited Public Relations Practitioner.
- If you are at MCIPR or FCIPR grade and registered for CIPR CPD, you may be eligible to become a Chartered Public Relations Practitioner.
Log in to My CPD. You'll go straight to your personal CPD Dashboard – use this to track your progress throughout the year.
Use the search facility to access the CPD database with nearly 1300 suggested activities. Filter by subject, activity type, level, CPD points, location, cost or provider.
Your CPD history is where you can view, download and print your past and present CPD records.
Need some help? Go to Resources for factsheets, handbook and tips to help you get the most from CIPR CPD. Or email the CPD helpdesk.