#SummerofCPD is now over and will be back next year!
#SummerofCPD gets CIPR members to use their downtime wisely, reflect on their career & commit to their learning. #SummerofCPD is for non-members too - we want to get everyone learning! Each week we released our most popular member learning resource.
Looking for a good PR read
CIPR Influence Editor Rob Smith's top 10 summer reads. Bag 10 CPD points with these great PR & Communications books - download here.
#SummerofCPD past events
Don't miss opportunities to log points with these CIPR regional and national groups:
19 July, Guernsey, Meet the editors
20 July, Cardiff, Rise & Shine with Simon Lancaster
21 July, Manchester, Digital Update briefing
25 July, Edinburgh - Meet the political editors
Congratulations to our #SummerofCPD winners
- A Tripp suitcase complete with iPad and the latest PR summer reads - Harry Mitchell
- 2 x free places on a CIPR training course - Matthew Clements & Karen Mitchell
- 2 x Bundles of the best-selling Futureproof and Futureproof: Edition two - Leigh Harrison & Nicholas Robbins
- 5 x Bundles of business, leadership and communications books
- Oana Madalina Grigorie
- Daniel Gallienne
- Elizabeth Conway
- Hannah Carolan
- Advita Patel
- 1 x summer food hamper by Suffolk Food Hall from PolicyBee - Aamir Abbasi
- 1 x Klarstein picnic backpack from PG Mutual - Dan Cooper
Well done for logging 15 of more CPD points during the campaign period.
Terms and conditions.
A big thank you to all our sponsors for contributing to our #SummerofCPD prize draw.