Are you interested in developing and sharing best practice in local public service communications? Are you committed to professional development and ethusiastic about supporting others in their CPD? Could you help the LPS group share good practice across local public service communications and digital and represent the group within the Institute? Contact the LPS committee.
If you have a professional development query or would like some advice on using the CIPR's CPD scheme, email the LPS team. Our CPD lead, Abha Thakor or another member of the regional team will contact you.
- Chair: Mandy Pearse Chart.PR, FCIPR
- Vice Chair: Abha Thakor Founding Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Secretary: Tim Borrett Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Angie Burton MCIPR
- Lucie Culkin Chart.PR, MCIPR
- Peter Holt Chart.PR, FCIPR
- Claire Melia-Tompkins MCIPR, Accredited PR Practitioner
- Megan Page MCIPR
- Dominic Ridley-Moy MCIPR
- Kerry Sheehan Chart.PR, FCIPR
- Giuseppina Valenza Chart.PR, MCIPR