Membership says a lot about you and does a lot for you. It shows you believe in professional standards – and you deliver them. It puts you at the centre of a community that shares your values and raises your expectations.
JOIN NOW ONLINE if you wish to pay by credit card. We do not store customer credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties. Applications are normally considered on the next working day.
Access to some CIPR benefits may depend on your grade.
Stand out - you'll be
- Accountable through our Code of Conduct
- Connected through the UK's biggest and most respected PR network
- Listed in our PR Register and Member Directory
- On the path to professional accreditation
- 5 CIPR regional, sector and discipline groups
- Designatory letters and membership logos (for ACIPR, MCIPR and FCIPR grades)
- Online PR resources – webinars, skills guides, case studies , toolkits and reports
- CIPR CPD online continuing professional development scheme
- Influence - the quarterly magazine on all things PR
- Meeting rooms, lounge and library at 52 Russell Square
- Business resources – including a free legal helpline and a template contract
- £150 or more on all CIPR training sessions
- 10% off professional indemnity insurance
- Discounts and offers on business services via CIPR Plus
- 30% on room hire at 52 Russell Square
- Vote in CIPR elections
- Lead the profession by joining CIPR Board, Council or Group committees
- Shape best practice by participating in our working groups and panels
- Share knowledge by contributing to CIPR discussions and development materials
Our central London offices include a member lounge and library with additional meeting rooms available for hire.
Drop in to the member rooms during working hours for quiet work or informal meetings – you can bring in up to 2 non-member guests. Or use the library is for study or research.