CAPSIG works to develop the understanding and impact of effective PR in the construction and property sectors, to promote best practice and to provide a forum for communication.
Industry-related educational and networking events take place every two months or so. These cover a wide range of subjects and issues.
The group often attracts high profile speakers including industry leaders and national and trade press correspondents, and visits some critically important building sites in London and elsewhere. Lively debate is encouraged and the events also provide useful networking opportunities with other CIPR group and related organisations, including International Building Press and the construction group at the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Joining CAPSIG is the best way to get your PR career in construction and property fully recognised and supported.
CAPSIG members benefit from:
- Calendar of events on PR best practice in construction, building, residential and commercial property, architecture and related sectors
- Site visits to interesting and controversial projects
- Exclusive networking opportunities with key industry figures
- Opportunities to meet relevant media
- Joint social events with colleagues in construction and property marketing and other disciplines
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere to meet friends.
The educational element of CAPSIG's work is closely linked to the CIPR CPD scheme and links are being sought with universities across the country.
For more information about CAPSIG, please email the Chair, Daniel Gerrella.