Pay your membership subscription by Debit Debit and:
- save £20 (available only to those paying a full subscription rate)
- pay your annual subscription by annual or quarterly instalments*.
*New members must pay the full annual subscription at the time of joining but can opt for quarterly payments at their first renewal.
Setting up your Direct Debit
To pay by Direct Debit, just complete and sign a Direct Debit Instruction and send it to us (by post or email). We'll set up your direct debit and email you to confirm the details.
Changing or cancelling your Direct Debit
To make changes to your Direct Debit instruction, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the changes. We'll need to know about changes at least five working days before your account is due to be debited.
To cancel your direct debit you will need to contact your bank or building society. Please also email us at email@example.com to let us know. You will need to cancel your Direct Debit at least five working days before your account is due to be debited.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
The Direct Debit Guarantee applies to all Direct Debits. It protects you in the rare event that there is an error in the payment of your Direct Debit. The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, we will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request that we collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit – either by the CIPR or your bank or building society – you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society. Note: If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when we ask you.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. We will need to be notified too.