From time to time, we ask members for their views on changes to government policy.
If you have any opinions that you would like to put forward on the below, email Phil Morgan: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Written Evidence to the Political and Constitutional Reform Committee on the Transparency of Lobbying Bill
- Transparency and Lobbying: Issues and Questions Paper 2013
- Draft defamation bill – February 2012 (PDF format, opens in new window)
- Public Administration Select Committee report and inquiry into lobbying and self-regulation (2007/09)
- Lobbying Regulation and Introducing a Statutory Register of Lobbyists (2011/12)
- Lobbying Transparency (Scotland) Bill
- Scottish Government Procurement Bill