We have researched and collated links and resources designed to assist PR professionals, and business leaders tackle the challenges and issues they may face in the workplace to delivering gender balance and equal pay.
Find out about the CIPR's work on gender pay here.
Best Practice Guidance
- Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS): Advisory note on pay systems
- ACAS: Advisory note on job evaluation, considerations and risks
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD): Equal pay factsheet
- CIPD: Market pricing and job evaluation factsheet
- CIPD: Pay progression factsheet
- CIPD: Pay structures factsheet
- CIPD: Performance management factsheet
- Close the Gap: various guidance and tools for employers, including examples of best practice
- Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC): Equal Pay, Statutory Code of Practice
- EHRC: Quick-start guide to delivering equal pay
- NHS: Job evaluation handbook
- Salary Search: Up-to-date pay and benefits data for over 600 UK jobs
- Think Business, Think Equality: Equality and diversity self-assessment tool
- Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS): Advisory note on flexible working and work-life balance
- ACAS: The right to request flexible working
- CIPR: Flexible working and public relations guide
- UNISON: Flexible working toolkit
Understanding the law
These pages link through to essential legislation relating to gender balance and equal pay.