We’re looking to expand our team of Trainers and are seeking passionate and inspiring Trainers with experience of developing and delivering practical learning to train and motivate CIPR delegates.
This will involve the development of course programmes, content and materials that facilitate learning and provide clear direction for the learners, with a strong focus on job-related content. We'll also look to you to deliver in-house training for clients.
You'll work collaboratively with others to ensure the material and delivery meets CIPR Standards. You will already possess highly developed people and communication skills and you'll be an expert at presenting to large numbers of people.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in a senior communications role
- Already be an experienced trainer
- Provide references from previous training assignments
- Deliver a trial 40 minutes session to a panel of CIPR representatives
- Have experience in training design and face-to-face training delivery
- Have excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Have solid experience across PR and Communication disciplines
- Up to date knowledge of trends and best practice in the PR and Communication industry
- You will deliver the Institute’s one and two-day workshops as well as in-house training solutions.
- You will work together with other trainers from the CIPR Training Faculty and the Training Manager to update existing and design new training solutions.