CIPR-approved trainer: Stuart Bruce.
Today, most brands and companies are using social media and social networks as part of their marketing public relations campaigns, but far fewer use it for true stakeholder relations and public affairs. Social media and social networks have been embraced by politicians and are now part of the fabric of political campaigning. This webinar examines the impact that this is having on public affairs professionals and how the social web can be used to support your public affairs strategy.
This session looks at:
- the effect of search on public opinion and how you can affect it
- how social media and social networks influence the news agenda and how you can use it to make your case
- how both politicians and government are using social media
- how to create effective content that can be found and shared
- creating online advocacy campaigns that translate into real world actions and change.