This year's Northern Conference will provide insight and learning into the skills required to operate in a digital PR landscape. Industry leaders will demonstrate how PR, Content Marketing, SEO and Social Media all work together to create fully integrated and measurable earned media campaigns.
Delegates will learn from the best in the industry about optimising copy for SEO, how paid, earned, owned and shared channels work together, content strategies for social and PR, as well as digital reputation management and monitoring.
- BBC – James English | Earned Media Specialist
- Battenhall – Drew Benvie | Founder (UK's #1 most respected practitioner in New Media Age's 2011)
- Co-operative Group – CatherineTurner & Gail Lyon | PR Business Lead & Group Social Media Lead
- Harkable – Will Francis | Founder (one of the most influential Britons on Twitter)
- Met Office – Dee Cotgrove | Managing Reputations Online
- McCann – Joanna Halton | Social Media Strategist (winner of the Mark Hanson Award 2013)
- Stephen Waddington – CIPR President | Digital and Social Media Director Ketchum Europe (a visionary assuring industry modernisation is in line with digital trends)
- The E Word – Dan Nolan | Managing Director
When and where?
Thursday 12 June 2014 at Manchester Metropolitan University, All Saints Campus, Oxford Road, Manchester. M15 6BH
Who should attend?
The Northern Conference is perfect for PRs at any stage in their career and is filled with insight, learning and no doubt a good debate! So whether you are in-house or agency, in the voluntary or charity sector, or thinking about a career in PR, this is the conference for you.
CIPR members: £154.40 including VAT and booking fee.
Non-members: £240.50 including VAT and booking fee.
To find out more, please 'phone Rubina Blackwell at Cloud 9 Event Management on (0)115 933 3811.
Be sure to join the conversation in advance of the event using #CIPRNC2014.