CAPSIG: Panel debate - Brexit and its impact on construction skills
- Start time: 6.30 pm
- Drinks and networking: from 6pm
- Debate time: 6.30 - 8pm
- Drinks and networking: 8-9 pm
Join CAPSIG for our first debate of the year on what is possibly the most topical issue in our industry today. With speakers from the housing and infrastructure sectors, complemented by the views of a leading economist, this promises to be a vibrant and lively debate, with the opportunity for everyone attending to have their say and question the panel.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Sarah McMonagle: Director of External Affairs at the Federation of Master Builders Federation of Master Builders
- Allan Wilen: Economics Director at Emap Glenigan
- Marie-Claude Hemming: Head of External Affairs, Civil Engineering Contractors Association
This event is worth 5 CPD points for CIPR members.