Transforming perspectives of PR, Students and Birmingham.
Unlearn what you think you know about...
- The PR industry and the role of PR today
- PR students
This conference, organised by second year PR students at BCU, will challenge perceptions of the creative industries and opportunities on offer in Birmingham and the Midlands, the role of PR today and the perception of PR students.
The student papers range in topics ideas including; crisis managment, innovations in mobile distribution of PR campaign, the ethics of PR and blogging and many more.
Panel debates, student research papers and key note speakers will inform an insightful day of discussion and networking opportunities, to redefine what we know.
Guest Speakers at the conference include:
- HS2's Jill Pearcy (Head of Corporate Communications)
and more to confirmed.....
- Spottydog Communication's Rachel Roberts (Founder & CEO),
- Pitch Consultants Creative's Ollie Purdom (Client Servies Director & Founder)
and more to be confirmed.....
- BCU's Conference will be located in The Curzon Buliding in the BCU City Centre Campus
- Parking avaliable opposite the university