The business of communications will be on the agenda at the Midlands PR Conference, examining the role PR plays to make organisations effective at engaging with their audiences, externally, internally and across the digital landscape. Across the wealth of discussion subjects featured at the Conference, all speakers will share insights that help demonstrate how PR & Communications delivers ROI to organisations.
Jointly staged by the CIPR and PRCA and hosted by Birmingham City University, the full day Midlands PR Conference will bring together communications professionals from across all sectors, inhouse and consultancy and will include keynote speakers, panel debates and two practical breakout sessions from across eight specialist interest areas.
Key speakers and breakout sessions confirmed so far include:
- BBC Royal correspondent Jonny Dymond 'The business of journalism in a changing media landscape'
- Richard Haynes 'Driving Cultural Change across public sector
- Sheila Taylor MBE – NWG Network 'Harnessing the power of communications to tackle child sexual exploitation'
- Kerry Sheehan: PR Vice Chair CIPR AI Group 'AI in PR: The AI tools and trends evolving PR practice'
- Liz Goddard & Andy Hitchcock: CoComms 'Crisis Management'
- Ringo Moss: McCann - 'Tech trends: digital evolution influencing the business of communications'
- Panel debate - 'Perfect Partners - how to maximise the effectiveness of working together'
featuring CIPR President & Director of Marketing Loughborough University Emma Leech and WPR CEO Jane Ainsworth.
Over lunchtime there will be the opportunity to network and meet PR industry employers and suppliers and any organisations interested in exhibiting can book their slot through Eventbrite also. Limited exhibition places are available and will be filled on a first come first served basis.
We have increased delegate capacity from the 2018 Midlands PR Conference in 2018 which was fully sold out, but due to the anticipated demand we advise tickets to be booked early which also means benefitting from the Early Bird ticket rate starting at £80 + VAT and securing slot at your preferred breakout session.
Attending the Midlands PR Conference is qualifies for CIPR and PRCA CPD points.