HEARD MENTALITY week
it's time to take positive action on mental health.
The CIPR and PRCA have been tracking industry mental health and wellbeing for many years and, for the first time, both bodies have come together to launch the Heard Mentality campaign to inspire public relations and communications professionals to take positive action on mental health across the industry.
We are urging leaders to hold constructive talks with their team members or peers on mental health during the week commencing 13th September and to listen to what the people that make up the industry really want.
The packs have now been sent, if you have already subscribed you should have received them.
Join the 'Heard’
1. Organise - or encourage your employer to organise - a face-to-face or online ‘Heard Mentality’ conversation during the week commencing 13th September.
2. Subscribe below to receive a Conversation Starter Pack today and pledge to support the campaign.
3. Pledge your support on social media by sharing this tweet.
4. Prepare for the discussion by considering:
- how your colleagues are doing
- what practical changes can be made in the workplace to support your mental health
- your own personal experience of mental health
Sign up to get involved
Join the Heard. Subscribe to the mailing list
to receive your Conversation Starter Pack and for all the latest news and updates on the Heard Mentality.
360 integrated PR
absolute pr and marketing
Aimee Postle Consulting
All Things IC
Allott and Associates
Angela Wilson Communications
Angelina Fusco Training
Aurora Healthcare Communications Ltd.
Campaign to End Loneliness
Celebrate Our Similarities
Claire Doyle Marketing
Devon & Cornwall Police and Dorset Police
Financial Wellness Group
Harvest Marketing Communications Ltd
Horizon Comms Ltd
Insight PR & Media LTD
Jack & Grace
Journaling Your Way To Self Awareness
Lindsay & Lang
Liz Lean PR
London Communications Agency
Mid and South Essex Health and Care Partnership
Mobius Communications Ltd
Moments With Annie- EDENGATES
Non Stop News UK
North East London NHS Foundation Trust
Nottingham Trent University
Reverberate Public Relations
RNN Communications Ltd
Sheffield Hallam University
South Holland District Council
South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
South Yorkshire Violence Reduction Unit
St Mary's Hospice
Strategic Command (part of MOD)
Taff Housing Association
The Inform Team
The PHA Group
The PR Academy MENA
University of Cumbria
William Church Consulting