How much does it cost?
Costs vary depending on which centre you attend. Fee details can be found by clicking on the teaching centre links below.
Where and how can I study?
The CIPR Professional PR Diploma is offered at the following teaching centres on a face-to-face basis, via online learning, mixture of the two (blended) and overseas:
- Birmingham – Birmingham City University
- Bristol – Cambridge Marketing College
- Cambridge – Cambridge Marketing College
- Edinburgh - Queen Margaret University
- Guildford – Cambridge Marketing College
- Leeds – Leeds Beckett University
- London – PR Academy
- Nottingham – Cambridge Marketing College
- Bahrain – Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF)
- Dubai, Qatar, Bahrain – Turjuman Media Consultancy
- Cyprus, Greece, Romania – Intercollege Global Training, University of Nicosia
- Lagos, Nigeria – Business Education Exams Council (BEEC)
- Nairobi, Kenya – Makini College
Contact your chosen teaching centre for more information about study dates, fees and how to apply.