Tring, East of England
We specialise in reputation research and management.
We supply powerful but practical management information through first-class research.
We help clients strengthen their most important relationships through expert advice.
Our services support organisations to:
• build a better and bigger business
• gain valuable insight into markets
• strengthen partnerships
• improve return on investment from communication activity
• diversify revenue streams
• change awareness, attitudes or behaviours
• develop professional and profitable communication practice throughout the organisation.
St Neots, East of England
PNPR offers strategic communications consultancy, public consultation, media relations, online campaigns and writing services. It was founded in 2011 by Penny Norton who previously worked at major London PR consultancies and has extensive experience in corporate, consumer, public affairs and business to business PR.
With many clients in the property sector, PNPR has developed specific expertise in online consultation. Penny has written a book on the which is to be published by Routledge in January 2017.
Based in Cambridgeshire, PNPR provides a cost effective service, but Penny is available to attend meetings in London and elsewhere.
CIPR Public Relations Centre | 52-53 Russell Square, London WC1B 4HP | T: +44 (0)20 7631 6900