Trainer: Rachel Picken MCIPR
To introduce you to the concept of Agile project management and how to apply it in PR practice. This course will help you develop your project management skills, demonstrate the use of a variety of agile project management tools and how these can help you to deliver effective, timely and cost effective communication programmes.
Who should attend?
Practitioners involved in planning and managing communication programmes and those involved in project managing digital and integrated campaigns.
What to expect?
- Introduction to straightforward agile tools and techniques that can easily be implemented in your organisation
- Practical hands-on course
- Course led by an experienced trainer who has implemented agile projects within PR and marketing functions.
Participation on the workshop will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Agile manifesto principles and its application in PR practice
- Build collaborative and effective relationships with stakeholders and third parties involved in project/campaign delivery
- Establish the goals and how to price and resource a project
- Agile tools and tactics, including Kanban boards, agile dashboards and other aids that can help you to effectively project manage your communication programme
- Effectively reflect on the success of your communications project and make improvements for future activity.