CIPR trainer: Di Burton FCIPR.
This course shows you how to identify organisational cultures and develop a high engagement culture. It explains how national cultures are formed and communicated and the role that leadership plays in determining culture.
Who should attend?
Suitable for those who find that culture is a barrier to effective communication or wish to change organisational cultures in order to build performance, and for those responsible for replicating organisational culture in different countries.
What to expect
- practical application of communications models and concepts
- share the experience and knowledge of fellow professionals through facilitated discussion
- practical exercises and case studies.
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- identify culture – definitions and models
- articulate national and organisational value systems
- explore personal values in different cultures
- build a shared vision by overcoming barriers
- reinforce culture through leadership and behaviour
- work towards changing cultures
- communicate in cross-cultural environments.