CIPR trainer: Di Burton FCIPR.
This strategic level course shows you how to identify organisational cultures and develop a high engagement culture. It explains how national and organisational cultures are formed and communicated and the role that leadership plays in determining culture.
Who should attend?
Suitable for those who find that culture is a barrier to effective communication or wish to change organisational cultures in order to build performance, and for those responsible for replicating organisational culture in different countries, or across split sites.
What to expect
- practical application of communication models and concepts
- sharing the experience and knowledge of fellow professionals through facilitated discussion
- practical exercises, examples and case studies.
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- identify organisational culture – definitions and models
- articulate national and organisational value systems
- explore personal values in different cultures
- build a shared vision by overcoming barriers
- reinforce culture through leadership and behaviours
- work towards changing cultures
- communicate in cross-cultural environments
- link internal communication with culture.