Please note: Delegates will need to bring a laptop or a Wi-Fi ready tablet
This two-day course provides PR practitioners with a thorough grounding in content management. It will show the importance of valued content as a constituent of any PR programme, as well as providing guidelines on developing a content strategy framework, content curation, creation and distribution, available tools and the measurement and evaluation of any PR-driven content marketing efforts.
Who should attend?
Anyone responsible for planning, creating and publishing online content.
What to expect
- practical understanding of content marketing and how it can be applied to your public relations programmes
- demonstration of best practice case studies
- group discussions and sharing of experiences.
Participation in the course will provide you with training on:
- the main principles of content marketing and how it can be used in PR
- how to integrate content into a PR programme
- how to create and implement a content plan
- the principles of corporate storytelling
- PESO and how/why it matters
- available tools and what they can be used for
- content measurement and evaluation.