CIPR trainer: Andrew Bruce Smith FCIPR.
Please note: Delegates are advised to bring a laptop or a Wi-Fi ready tablet
This course lifts the lid on Google Analytics for public relations professionals. It provides an introduction to data-driven PR and an insight into how to use Google Analytics to measure and prove the value of PR and social media activity.
Who should attend?
Suitable for anyone that wants to make better use of data contained in Google Analytics to create more effective and valuable PR programmes.
What to expect
- live walk through of all aspects of Google Analytics
- practical examples and group discussions
- insight from a trainer who is a specialist online PR and analytics consultant
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge of:
- how to properly set up a GA account
- the full range of reports built into GA
- attribution analysis (how to prove the direct and indirect contribution PR and social media makes to goals and objectives)
- types of goal and objective that can be measured via GA
- how to make use of GA's real time analytics functionality
- how to create custom dashboards using Google Data Studio