CIPR trainer: Sandra Buckle MCIPR
Looking to improve productivity through empowering those who work for you? This one day course is aimed at PR leaders who are keen to develop their leadership skills to maximise their own, and others’ effectiveness.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for PR leaders working at Director level, experienced at managing teams and looking for new tools and techniques to enable them to motivate others and get the best out of their people.
What to expect
- A highly interactive and engaging workshop designed to make you determine your own best practice
- Opportunities to assess your preferred leadership style and behaviours
- Lots of discussion exploring different approaches to leadership
- Coaching practise
- Personal action planning
Participation in the course will provide you with:
- Clarity about your natural leadership style and how to adapt it in different situations for best results
- Advanced coaching skills to enable you to empower others to find their own solutions
- Your personal Inspirational Leader rating – helping you to build on your strengths for maximum effectiveness
- Understanding what motivates people at both an organisational and individual level