Trainer: Vivek Mehan FCA
In association with:
Taking apart the daunting task of preparing and presenting a budget, this course will equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills you need in order to put together a robust financial plan that supports your business objectives.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who holds a budget or is involved in reviewing financial information in order to make business decisions.
What to expect?
- A highly practical course tailored to those working in PR and communication
- Group discussions, as well as case studies and practical activities that will demonstrate how budgeting works in practice
- The opportunity to discuss your experiences and learn from fellow delegates
Participation on this course provides with knowledge to:
- Understand the role of a budget within an organisation
- Recognise the effect of budgets on organisational and individual behaviour
- Know what "cost" is and how this may be relevant when pricing up work (for either internal or external stakeholders)
- Recognise the link between business planning and budgeting
- Select the tools needed to create a budget
- Manage and monitor a budget
Attendance on this course assumes knowledge of basic financial principles, tools and terminology. If you are new to finance, we recommned that you attend the Introduction to financial management first.