Trainer: Vivek Mehan FCA
In association with:
Just like any communication plan, good financial planning starts with words and follows a simple logical path. This course will demonstrate the steps and processes that will help you with financial planning for your communication activities.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who holds a budget or is involved in reviewing financial information in order to make business decisions. Also suitabe for practitioners who are looking to progress in their roles and/or step up on their career ladder.
What to expect?
- A highly practical course tailored to those working in PR and communication
- Take-away templates and aids
- The opportunity to discuss your experiences and learn from fellow delegates
Participation on this course provides with knowledge to:
- Understand the role of a budget within an organisation
- Recognise the effect of budgets on organisational and individual behaviour
- Know what "cost" is and how this may be relevant when pricing up work (for either internal or external stakeholders)
- Recognise the link between business planning and budgeting
- Select the tools needed to create a budget
- Manage and monitor a budget