This course provides the basic knowledge needed to work in the field of internal communication. It explores the role of internal communication as part of the broader communication mix and how it makes a positive contribution to the performance of any organisation.
Who should attend?
Suitable for those who are new to the field of internal communication or with limited experience. Also, those who may have experience in other communication areas or be completely new to the discipline of communications.
What to expect
- learn from other delegates on the workshop by sharing experiences as well as learning from the course trainer
- case studies to exemplify good practice.
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- understand the role of internal communications and how it fits into the broader communications mix
- identify and engage with stakeholders
- understand the scope of internal communication tools, their advantages and limitations, enabling delegates to select and maximise the effectiveness of techniques for individual situations.