This one day course is open to all PR professionals and will show you how to effectively integrate LinkedIn into your public relations strategy. It will help you to set objectives, identify opportunities, select tactics, assign resources, set governance and define metrics for your LinkedIn activity.
Who should attend?
Suitable for delegates that already have a personal LinkedIn profile but now wish to use the platform on behalf of clients or organisations and want to understand how LinkedIn can be integrated into the wider communications and marketing mix.
What to expect?
- How to use LinkedIn as a powerful public relations tool
- LinkedIn as a publishing and blogging platform
- Learn how to use LinkedIn as part of your content marketing strategy
- Understand the ethics, terms & conditions and law including GDPR
- How to optimise your company pages
Participation in this course provides you with the knowledge to:
- Optimise personal profiles and company pages
- Exploit paid, earned , shared and owned content on LinkedIn
- Use LinkedIn sponsored content effectively
- Gain more value from LinkedIn company pages and personal team member profiles