Trainer: Vivek Mehan FCA
In association with:
Just like any communication plan, good financial planning starts with words and follows a simple logical path. By breaking down the jargon and explaining the basics of managing your budget and finances, this course will help you to improve your ability to manage financial tasks. Become more confident when dealing with the financial aspects of your role and give you some simple tools in order to help convey finance messages to finance professionals or other key stakeholders.
Who should attend?
Suitable for PR and communication professionals working across all industries who want to learn more about finance, gain basic finance management skills, become more confident in their ability to manage budgets within their role and deal effectively with finance professionals.
What to expect?
- A highly practical and relevant course tailored to those working in PR and communication
- Understanding the finance and demystifying the jargon that is used
- The opportunity to discuss your experiences and learn from fellow delegates
Participation on this course will help you to:
- Understand your role with regard to finance within your organisation or with your clients
- Get to grips with the fundamentals of finance, its process and commonly used tools
- Recognise the difference between profit and cash
- Understand some common finance terminology such as capex, opex, accruals, prepayments, etc.
- Understand how budgets are used to manage finance within organisation