Please note: This course is part of Level 5 Leadership & Management and is only open to CIPR members. Click here for information on becoming a member, alternatively you can book onto this course directly through Impellus.
Discover how to implement KPIs and objectives that fit strategically and tactically. Managers learn how to define and use measurable objectives to achieve strong, directional performance.
Who should attend?
Middle and Senior Managers who are looking to implement strategic and tactical processes that encourage peak performance.
What to expect
Participation in the course will provide you with knowledge of:
- This course looks at how objectives and performance measures can be implemented by Managers to ensure that people, departments and organisations remain aligned. This course looks at the impact of the things on which we choose to focus, and how measurement tools and their implementation have an effect on output.
- Open discussions and insights into other organisational situations
- Reflect and analyse how your organisation’s objectives impact results
- Using Balanced Scorecards to design and align objectives and KPIs
- How to align a business plan around an organisation’s strategic theme
- Creating manageable departmental or organisational measurement strategies
- Exploring the differences between effectiveness and efficiency and how they affect profit
- Using a Business Healthcheck to assess organisational effectiveness
- How what you measure affects people, teams and results
- How to prioritise and delegate effectively