CIPR trainer: Dannie Lu Carr.
This course will show you how to negotiate and achieve win-win results through effective communication. The course will explain the principles of effective negotiating and influencing, demonstrate how they work in practice and enable you to handle difficult dynamics during the negotiation process.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve their professional influencing and negotiation skills. It is also suitable for new managers and those who supervise teams in day-to-day work activities.
What to expect?
- A very practical day working with real-life examples
- Practicing negotiation techniques and feedback from the trainer and the group
- A highly participative workshop limited to 10 delegates
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Use different negotiation and influencing techniques
- Take a strategic approach to negotiation
- how to prepare for effective negotiation
- negotiating process
- closing the negotiation
- Effectively elicit information
- Handle difficult negotiations
Note: This course is not suitable for practitioners wishing to learn about conflict management – for this topic please see Effective People Management.