This course will help you become more confident when speaking in front of audiences. It will enable you to practise newly-acquired techniques in a supportive environment and receive professional coaching and constructive feedback.
Who should attend
Suitable for anyone who already has experience of delivering presentations and/or public speaking and who wishes to improve their skills and confidence.
What to expect
- you will be asked to prepare a short presentation prior to attendance
- you will receive professional coaching
- a practical workshop limited to 8 delegates.
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- prepare and structure a presentation/speech
- make a good first impression on an audience
- maintain an audience's attention and interest
- end a presentation/speech well
- develop an interesting voice
- display confident body language
- control nerves
- handle difficult questions.