This course encourages you to consider the role of public relations in reputation management. You will look at some of the issues surrounding it:
- What can we do to manage performance?
- How do you build up and maintain a good reputation?
- Can you turn around a bad reputation?
Who should attend?
Suitable for practitioners involved either by clients or your organisation with questions of reputation management: How important is reputation and how should it be managed?
What to expect
- share the experience and knowledge of fellow professionals through facilitated discussion
- practical exercises and case studies
- a participative course, limited to 12 delegates.
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- understand the importance of reputation management
- understand reputation as an asset to any organisation, comparable to assets such as the organisation's financial resources, intellectual property and the people who make up the organisation
- advise on approaches to managing and measuring reputation
- assess reputation risk, minimise threats to reputation and vulnerability to damage to reputation.