CIPR trainer: John Whyte-Venables MCIPR.
This one day mobile video skills workshop is aimed at practitioners who already have some experience of producing video on smartphones and iPads and who now want to step-up and produce more complex, dynamic and engaging online videos.
Who should attend?
Practitioners who have previously attended our introductory 'Making movies with iphones and iPads' or 'Making smartphone video for social media' course and are now ready to build on their learning and improve their production skills. The course is suitable for communication professionals and content creators who have a working knowledge of mobile video production techniques.
What to expect
- Opportunity to receive helpful critique on your work
- Review of the latest tools, techniques and trends
- Introduction to advanced video shooting, editing and storytelling techniques
- Hands-on project based learning
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to:
- tell stories in a compelling way
- plan more complex video shoots
- integrate message management and storytelling in the narrative process
- shoot and edit comprehensive video packages
- get more from shooting and editing apps
Note: This intermediate level skills course is focused on the needs of those who are familiar and confident with basic smartphone video production techniques. If you have no previous experience of working with video on mobile platforms, you may wish to consider first coming on our introductory level course, Making smartphone video for social media.