This course will help you to plan, manage and evaluate your social media activity. It will also provide practical insight into the most cost effective tools and techniques to use in your day-to-day social media activities and guidance on ethical and legal issues.
Who should attend?
Suitable for delegates who already have or manage work social media accounts and want to strengthen their skills in creating, running and evaluating social media activities.
What to expect
- receive a comprehensive set of take-away training materials
- group discussions and case studies
- insight from a trainer who specialises in online PR, SEO and analytics.
Participation in the course will provide you with knowledge of:
- the right tools and the best practices to use to decide what platforms you should have a presence on
- how to work out whether you are meeting your objectives
- different social media campaign methodologies, for example, 'Listen. Publish. Engage. Monitor.'
- how different organisations are successfully integrating social media into broader communications programmes
- key social media evaluation and measurement techniques.