This course demonstrates how engaging with senior teams and building line manager capability connects employees with organisational goals. Improving engagement correlates with improving performance.
Who should attend?
Suitable for senior communication professionals and those in HR who are responsible for internal communication and staff engagement.
What to expect
- practical application of theoretical models and concepts
- practical exercises
- group discussions.
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- articulate why effective internal communication and staff engagement are critical to business success
- identify how line managers are the vital links between the executive and operational levels
- understand the role of emotional hooks in motivating individuals
- improve the quality of conversations with employees
- involve employees in decision-making
- effect change through effective staff engagement
- evaluate the effectiveness of internal communication strategies against business success.