CIPR Trainer: Dannie-Lu Carr
Attendance on this course will help you to develop a positive and effective approach to manage your time and workload. You will learn how to eliminate, delegate, and streamline your tasks and examine the reasons why some people procrastinate and what can be done about it.
Who should attend?
Suitable for all practitioners who juggle different responsibilities, deal with time pressures and those who struggle with multi-tasking and procrastination. This course is also for those who would like to better understand why they get stuck in work backlog and negative time patterns and want to learn about strategies that help them overcome these.
What to expect
- Introduction to a variety of time management tools and their demonstration in practice
- A chance to look at your own time management tendencies and how to shift the things that no longer serve you.
- A participative workshop, combinging both theory and practical understanding of time management, limited to 10 delegates
Participation on the workshop will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Organise your tasks in order of importance and urgency
- Manage stress and anxiety at work
- Establish and hold your boundaries and handle time hijackers
- Influence upwards, downwards and sdieways.
- Get time effective in meetings and all other communications
- Understand and manage procrastination