This course will show you how to produce engaging high quality online content. You will learn about the 'golden rules' of online writing as well as the basic principles of search engine optimisation, and how to incorporate these into your writing.
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in learning about online writing as well as practitioners responsible for content management and producing online copy.
What to expect
You can expect:
- a highly participative course limited to 10 delegates
- practical advice on how to approach writing for online platforms
- working with real-life examples.
Participation in this course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- understand how and why people use online media
- recognise the difference between writing for digital media and for other platforms
- make your online writing scannable, concise and objective
- write for both humans and machines
- understand search engine optimisation and how to use it
- structure blog posts, tweets, online news stories and other online communications
- create shareable content.