Preparing for the Digital Future
A sell-out crowd of over 200 public relations and business professionals gathered at the British Library in London on Wednesday 13 November 2019 for the CIPR’s annual National Conference.
The Conference was chaired by Rachel Royall Chart.PR, MCIPR and explored the opportunities and challenges faced by PR professionals in the face of rapid technological advances.
Our stellar line-up of speakers featured:
• Joanna Blackburn - Communications and Engagement Lead, Government Digital Services
• Peter Cheese – CEO, CIPD
• Tony Langham – CEO, Lansons
• Dr Stephanie Hare - Researcher and Broadcaster
• Polly Mackenzie - CEO, Demos
• Dr Lawrence Ampofo – Founder, Digital Mindfulness.
You can check out the highlights video here, as well as our ‘behind the scenes’ video playlist with our Conference speakers.
To be the first to hear about the 2020 National Conference, please fill in our short interest form.